Recipe by Jessa Honey
This is one of my favorite recipes that my mom makes!
Top Review by Tebo
Thank you Jessa for posting this recipe. It is really terrific. I was going to add some marmalade to it as well but did not have any so just followed your recipe. . . and it was great. What a nice change from applesauce with pork!!!
- 4 pork chops
- 3 teaspoons Crisco shortening or 3 teaspoons margarine
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Crisco or margarine in nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Saute pork chops approximately 10 minutes on each side.
- When done to your liking, drain fat and top each chop with two tablespoons orange juice concentrate; cover and let melt to make a sauce.