Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- In a mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened milk and thawed orange juice until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping and oranges.
- Pile into crust.
- Chill 2 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.