Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Just marinate with teriyaki, OJ and garlic too-simple yet tasty blend from my files. Needs up to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 leg of lamb, butterflied
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- Combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice and garlic and pour over the lamb in a glass casserole dish.
- Refrigerate, covered, for up to 12 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill 4-6 inches from coals or heat source until done (depends on size of leg) about 45 minutes.
- Baste occasionally with teriyaki mixture.
- Add the orange marmalade during the last half hour of cooking.