1/3 Photos of Easy Orange Marmalade
carole in orlando's Note:
So easy to make! It makes one jar and is good on toast, or for whatever recipe you use Orange Marmalade for. Enjoy!
My Private Note
- 1Select Navel oranges that have the thinnest peel.
- 2If the orange is large double the amount of water and sugar.
- 3Wash the orange thoroughly.
- 4Cut off both ends of the orange.
- 5Cut the orange in half, cut each half in about eight sections.
- 6Place the orange sections in the food processor and pulse until the peel in is tiny pieces.
- 7In a medium saucepan place the processed orange, the water and the sugar and bring to a gentle boil.
- 8Boil for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 9Let cool, then place in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- 10Refrigerate to store.
- 11When it is cold it is ready to eat.
- 12I use 1/2 sugar and 1/2 Splenda and it works well.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Orange Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 111.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g