Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another super easy recipe. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons tang orange drink mix
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 large orange (optional)
- Combine 1st three ingredients, mix well and chill.
- Optional Orange serving bowl. Cut top off orange, scoop to remove pulp, and stuff with dip.
This was so good and so easy. I am thinking I might make it with strawberry kool aid sometime! :) I love animal crackers so I served it with those and everyone loved it! Thanks for posting!
This will be a great recipe to have on hand. If you want to whip up a fast spread for appetizers this is it. You could use this spread for ginger snaps, slices of fruit or nut bread. I used almonds and Neufchatel cream cheese when I mixed this. Nice flavor! Made for Went To The Market - Summer 2011