Recipe by cookiedog
This is from the Florida Department of Citrus. The time alloted for cooking is actually time for ice-cubes to freeze.
Top Review by Annacia
Well you sure can't get any easier. I made a single serving and just made it right in the glass. It's the perfect sweetness with the soda and is ideal on a summer afternoon. Sorry Cookie, I didn't have any fresh mint and I'm currently buying ice from the store so I just added a cherry to the glass. It might not be as pretty but it sure was good and quite refreshing.
- maraschino cherry
- mint leaf
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- club soda or tonic water, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly drain maraschino cherries. Arrange mint leaves and cherries in compartments of ice cube trays; fill with water and freeze until firm to form decorative ice cubes.
- Prepare orange juice concentrate according to label directions, except substitute club soda or tonic water for the water.
- Pour into glasses over decorative ice cubes. Serve at once.