Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 50 mins
Not tried yet but looks interesting
- 4 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- Place chicken skin side down in shallow pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375F and turn over.
- In a saucepan combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, soy sauce and honey; bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours approximately, turning every 1/2 hour to ensure even cooking and coating.
- NOTE The longer it bakes the darker and stickier it gets.
- Nice served over white rice.
Great recipe- easy to follow and the end result was tasty!