Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This sauce takes only minutes to make, use to baste on grilled chicken, beef ribs or pork ribs. Adjust all amounts to taste.
Top Review by Chef Regina V. Smith
Easy and Tasty. I added 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to the sauce after it cooled to add a bit more "brightness". Perfect with grilled chicken. I'm going to try freezing the leftovers in small batches for future barbecues.
- 1 cup orange marmalade (do not use sugar-free, Smucker's is the best for this!)
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes (or use tomato sauce)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional or to taste add in for extra heat)