Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A very easy version of orange chicken, and a very tasty one too. The chicken picks up such good flavor. I am not sure where I got this recipe.
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice (thawed)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 -2 orange, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the chicken breast halves in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine the orange juice and onion soup mix and pour over the chicken.
- Bake, covered, 1 hour in preheated oven.
- Uncover and top with fresh orange slices. Bake 20 minutes longer.
- NOTE: I like to serve this with a green salad and rice with mushrooms.