Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe box at a estate sale.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh orange juice or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces mandarin orange sections, well drained (small can)
- Beat 3 minutes, pour into greased and floured 9x13" pan. Bake in moderate oven 30-35 minutes. Cool.
- Whip heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread on cooled cake and decorate with mandarin orange sections.
- Keep refrigerated-Serve cold.