This is delicious southern cookie ball, has been a favorite around these parts for many years. Its quick and easy and very tasty, and is a great flavor change for the holiday cookie platter.
- Combine cookie crumbs and 1 cup confectioners' sugar.
- blend in butter.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate and add vanilla and nuts.
- Shape mixture into balls about the size of walnuts.
- Shake in food storage bag with sifted confectioners' sugar or coconut.
- Arrange orange balls in single layer on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet and store uncovered overnight in refrigerator for best flavor.
These were easy to make and tasted great. These also taste good dipped in chocolate candy coating.