Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a very easy recipe to add some extra flavor to an angel food cake mix.
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using 1 cup water and 1/3 cup orange juice instead of the liquid called for on the package.
- Stir in orange extract.
- Spoon batter into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 on lowest oven rack for 40 to 45 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Invert pan over the neck of a glass bottle; let cool completely.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan with a knife and remove from pan.