Easy Orange Almond Chicken
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Cut chicken into 8 pieces. Rinse & pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large ovensafe/burnersafe casserole dish. Brown chicken on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Drain fat from dish.
- Return chicken to dish, place in single layer over bottom of dish. Sprinkle with almonds and ginger. Pour in orange juice.
- Cover casserole tightly with lid or double layer of foil and bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Transfer to platter and keep warm.
- Place dish over medium-high flame until liquid is reduced to sauce.
- Drizzle with sauce and serve.