Recipe by mommyoffour
This is so simple, I'm almost embarrassed to serve it. But it is so impressive looking that your guests will think it took more effort then what it does. Please allow 1 hour for dip to rest in refrigerator.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shells
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare California Dip by mixing the sour cream and onion soup mix together and chill for 1 hour to let the flavors meld.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 cup California dip, eggs, and cheese.
- Pour into pastry shell; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake 30 minutes or until tart tests done; serve warm.