Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Bisquick. Nice side dish with pork or roast beef.
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups onions, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Mix Bisquick and milk into a dough. Pat it into an oiled pie pan.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and simmer the onions in the butter. Cook until softened and put on top of the dough in the pie pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes until it sets.