1/1 Photo of Easy Onion Crusted Chicken Breasts
Ms Delicious Dish's Note:
This is a tasty recipe that we really enjoy. I got this recipe from a small deli that served the most delicious hot lunches. The deli changed ownership and shortly there after closed - luckily I had asked for their recipe and have been making it ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine butter (melted), Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper. Mix all ingredients together until combined.
- 3Lightly crush the entire can of French Fried Onions and put into a shallow pan.
- 4Coat all the Chicken Breasts with butter mixture.
- 5Place chicken breasts one at a time in crushed Onions and press down to coat/stick the onions to the chicken, turn over and press again, pat onions against all sides of the Chicken breasts.
- 6Place chicken in a lightly greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish - if any crushed Onions remain, mound them equally on top of the chicken breasts.
- 7Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Onion Crusted Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.7 mg
- Sodium 179.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: