Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy to put together, this dish gives you time to prepare sides while it's baking.
- 4 boneless chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- Mix mushroom soup, sour cream, onion soup and salt.
- Pour over chicken filets in a baking dish.
- Top with noodles and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 375 degress.
- Reserve some noodles for garnish after baking.
Wonderful recipe, very easy to make. The only thing I did different was to add the chow mein noodles the last 15 minutes of baking so they didn't get soft. I will make this again.
This was excellent! I was able to use 6 chicken breasts by increasing the sour cream by an additional cup. Also, my chicken breasts were pretty thick and still a little frozen when I started so it took about 1 hour and 5 minutes to cook. Even my kids liked this!
This was a very easy recipe to make. The sauce has a very good flavor, and the chow mein noodles added a nice crunch. My chicken breasts were quite thick so next time I will pound them down a little. This did not make a good leftover because the noodles become soggy so only make enough for one meal.