1/1 Photo of Easy Onion Chicken
Easy and super tasty, I fry this up in a thin layer of extra virgin olive oil. I pound the chicken if it's not already 1/2 inch thick. I served this to my boyfriend one night and he was rather impressed, but still poured ketchup over it because it "needed some sauce" I'm working on some sort of sauce to go over it, but in the meantime, here it is. I was impressed with myself at the time :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dehydrated soup mixture with the flour, garlic salt, and pepper.
- 2Heat the olive oil on medium until when the handle of a wooden spoon inserted into it, bubbles appear around the handle in the olive oil.
- 3Dip the chicken into the milk, then the flour mixture. For a thicker breading I sometimes dip it in the milk, then flour again, but it's good either way.
- 4Set the chicken into the pan and cook until brown on either side and cooked through.
- 5You can substitute the olive oil for your favorite oil, but I tend to favor evoo because I like how it fries things up :).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Onion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 1169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: