Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy (delicious, too) dinner to throw together on a day when you're in a hurry or too tired to fuss.
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- green onion, cut into thin strips (for garnish)
- With rolling pin, crush onion soup mix in the pouch.
- Combine soup mix, bread crumbs, cheese& pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg; coat with crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion.
This is really easy and good. My boys really enjoyed it. It was a great last minute meal.
Great onion flavor chicken and very easy as the title says. I made with Recipe #53152 or the Photo Challenge "Easy". The chicken turned out supper moist. I did cook it for 45 minutes because the chicken breast were very thick.
Nice, easy recipe. The onion soup gave the chicken a nice zing and it was very moist. Thanks for posting!