- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- green onion, cut into thin strips (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- With rolling pin, crush onion soup mix in the pouch.
- Combine soup mix, bread crumbs, cheese& pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg; coat with crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion.