Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy comfort food for those cold winter nights to come. I have even used extra wide egg noodles in place of lasagna noodles.
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 large cottage cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bottom and sides of 9 X 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer noodles on bottom of pan.
- Mix all ingredients except Mozzarella cheese and parsley flakes.
- Pour over noodles.
- Top with cheese and parsley flakes.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes or more to thicken up.
This was very simple to make and all 4 of my kids loved it! Thank you for your recipe.