Recipe by Lesli MomOf2
As a single mom, this is one of those "can't live without" recipes. It's yummy and requires very little prep. Both of my boys love it. Don't substitute smoked sausage. We tried this once and really didn't like it.
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa
- 2 (39 ounce) cans green beans with new potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice kielbasa into 1/4 inch slices and place in large pot.
- Dump both cans of green beans and potatoes into pot (do NOT drain). I like to remove the potatoes and quarter them, but you can dump them whole if you like.
- Cook on top of stove for 30-45 minutes.