Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
As a single mom, this is one of those "can't live without" recipes. It's yummy and requires very little prep. Both of my boys love it. Don't substitute smoked sausage. We tried this once and really didn't like it.
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa
- 2 (39 ounce) cans green beans with new potatoes
- Slice kielbasa into 1/4 inch slices and place in large pot.
- Dump both cans of green beans and potatoes into pot (do NOT drain). I like to remove the potatoes and quarter them, but you can dump them whole if you like.
- Cook on top of stove for 30-45 minutes.
My 5 kids thought this was so boring and asked me to never make it again. They aren't picky eaters, just love good food.
This was just ok. I like the concept and will use these items as a base, but we found it to be very bland even after adding garlic to the original recipe. Everyone ended up piling tons of salt and pepper on their dish in order to give it some flavor. Next time, I might drain the veggies and use some broth in place of the veggie juice. Thanks for posting.