1/5 Photos of Easy One Pot K-D Taco Supper
This is from Company's Coming and it got me through a lot of nights in college... Actually me, my roommates, and my friends. I still love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water, hot
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box of macaroni and cheese (Kraft Dinner)
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- green onion, sliced for garnish (optional)
- lettuce, shredded for garnish (optional)
- 1Scramble fry ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a large non-stick frying pan with fairly high sides for about 5 minutes (until onion is soft and beef is no longer pink) and drain.
- 2Stir in hot water and taco seasoning mix.
- 3Bring to a boil and stir in the macaroni ONLY from the KD package. Cover, simmer, stirring occasionally until macaroni is tender.
- 4Add the cheese packet and the tomato and stir together well.
- 5Serve immediately with sour cream, green onion, and lettuce!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy One Pot K-D Taco Supper
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 828.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.6 g