Prep 20 mins
Cook 27 mins
This is such a comforting, versatile and easy casserole to throw together at the last minute for a busy day's dinner or for last minute guests. Any chopped up meat along with any 16 oz package of a frozen vegetable will do.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cut up ham or 3 cups chicken or 3 cups beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix or 2 cups jiffy pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix vegetables, soups, 1 c milk, meat and onion powder in greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix baking mix and milk.
- Pour evenly over soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Bake 27-30 minutes or til lightly golden brown.
- Let stand at least 5 minutes.