Recipe by BlondieItaliana
This is an easy one-dish beef stroganoff recipe. To make this more traditional, you can add half of the can of soup & 6 oz. of cooking sherry in place of the whole can of soup. I'm sure that there are way better classic recipes out there, but this one is just too easy & tasty to go through all the other work... :-)
- 3⁄4 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick (or sirloin tips sliced into thin strips)
- 1 (14 ounce) can French onion soup (Progresso Brand I use)
- 2 cups mushrooms (Fresh & sliced)
- 4 cups egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- SLICE beef into very thin strips.
- COOK beef in nonstick skillet 5 min., stirring often to brown. Add mushrooms to brown.
- Stir in soup & heat to a boil. Stir in noodles. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until noodles are done.
- STIR in sour cream & cream cheese and heat through. Top with fresh parsley & serve.