1/1 Photo of Easy One-Dish Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy one-dish beef stroganoff recipe. To make this more traditional, you can add half of the can of soup & 6 oz. of cooking sherry in place of the whole can of soup. I'm sure that there are way better classic recipes out there, but this one is just too easy & tasty to go through all the other work... :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1SLICE beef into very thin strips.
- 2COOK beef in nonstick skillet 5 min., stirring often to brown. Add mushrooms to brown.
- 3Stir in soup & heat to a boil. Stir in noodles. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until noodles are done.
- 4STIR in sour cream & cream cheese and heat through. Top with fresh parsley & serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy One-Dish Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.8
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 1007.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g