1/12 Photos of Easy One-Bowl Milk Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
The ingredient amounts have been scaled to the new serving size. Any ingredient amounts, cooking times, and/or temperatures referenced in the directions still refer to the original serving size.
- 828.06 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml unsweetened baking cocoa (sifted)
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml cinnamon (optional)
- 473.18 ml milk or 473.18 ml half-and-half cream
- 2 egg, slightly beaten
- 158.51 ml salad oil (use Canola or vegetable oil)
- 9.85 ml vanilla (can use 2 teaspoons)
- 473.18 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 12 regular size muffin tin with paper liners.
- 3In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, sifted baking cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon (if using); mix with a wooden spoon to combine.
- 4In a two-cup measuring cup or bowl whisk together the milk, egg, oil and vanilla.
- 5Add the milk/egg mixture to the dry ingredients; mix very well with a wooden spoon to combine well.
- 6Mix in the chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- 7Divide the batter evenly between the lined muffin tins.
- 8Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (don't overbake!).
- 9Cool, and frost with favorite chocolate frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy One-Bowl Milk Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g