These are good for you and they seem to stick with you. I like to use craisins and dried apples. This came from lowfatcooking.about.com credited to Fiona Haynes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add egg whites, applesauce and vanilla. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in dried fruit.
- Drop by tablespoon full on to baking sheet lined with parchment or silicone mat.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden.