1/2 Photos of Easy One-Bowl Low-Fat Breakfast Cookies
These are good for you and they seem to stick with you. I like to use craisins and dried apples. This came from lowfatcooking.about.com credited to Fiona Haynes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- 3Add egg whites, applesauce and vanilla. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- 4Fold in dried fruit.
- 5Drop by tablespoon full on to baking sheet lined with parchment or silicone mat.
- 6Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy One-Bowl Low-Fat Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g