Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe made for ADA campaign
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 1 (6 ounce) bag craisins or 1 (6 ounce) bag dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk together the light mayonnaise and orange juice. Whisk in ground ginger and salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli slaw, craisins and almonds. Toss to coat.
- Can be enjoyed immediately or refrigerated for later.
Easy, easy! A winner. I did add orange zest, a little sugar, and more ginger. Good for make ahead dish. The cried cranberries really add the punch flavor and color.