Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Prep time does not include shredding the carrots, please adjust all amounts to taste, you can add in more cheese if desired.
Top Review by karen
I agree that this is easy to make, but I found that the combination of flavors just didn't excite me. I found that the strongest flavor was the creamed corn, and the 1 1/2 cups of medium cheddar didn't do much to make it very creamy. There wasn't anything wrong with this casserole, so if you love the ingredients, it's probably worth a try.
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups diced Velveeta cheese (American cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 medium onion chopped onion
- seasoning salt (to taste, or use white salt)
- black pepper (to taste)