1/2 Photos of Easy One-Bowl Carrot Corn and Rice Bake
Prep time does not include shredding the carrots, please adjust all amounts to taste, you can add in more cheese if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2-2 cups diced Velveeta cheese (American cheese)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup milk or 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 medium onion chopped onion
- seasoning salt (to taste, or use white salt)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to combine.
- 4Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy One-Bowl Carrot Corn and Rice Bake
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 407.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: