Prep time does not include shredding the carrots, please adjust all amounts to taste, you can add in more cheese if desired.
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups diced Velveeta cheese (American cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 medium onion chopped onion
- seasoning salt (to taste, or use white salt)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes.