Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This has a brownie-like texture! It's easy an easy one-bowl cake, add in some chocolate chips or raisins if desired.
Top Review by Nancy from England
Hi KITTENCAL BASS:) I made your Apple Snack Cake today! Yummmmmmmy!!! It was soooo good!!!My hubby just loved it!! It was very moist and so easy to make! A very good cake indeed! :) Keep up the good work!:) Thanks for posting it! Nancy from Northeast England
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 small apples, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (can use 1 teaspoon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8-in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- Combine water, oil, lemon juice and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, and stir, just until combined.
- Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon; fold into batter.
- Pour into greased baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, or until cake tests done.