Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from Allrecipes.com, a site I subscribe to. We had planned to have boneless chicken to-day but it was just too hot for DH to go out and cook on the grill so I decided to give this a try. Will definately make again! so easy and so flavorful!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 small garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons gin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry vermouth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place chicken in the skillet and cook until browned on each side, about 5 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the butter and garlic. Saute for about 3 minute Pour in the gin, vermouth, lemon juice, and olives; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens and chicken juices run clear.