1/1 Photo of Easy Olive Garden Breadsticks
I got this recipe from the Internet it is so easy and soooooo good. I let them rise in the oven with just the oven light on then just before they have fininished rising I remove them & preheat the oven. They will keep for a couple of days but I like them fresh fresh. They freeze well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray your fingers with a bit of oil and knead the thawed bread dough.
- 3Shape the dough 10 cigar sized pieces.
- 4Place the breadsticks on a oil sprayed cookie sheet.
- 5Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size (up to 2 hours).
- 6Lightly spray the top of each breadstick with oil and dust with the garlic powder and Oregano Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool slightly& serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Olive Garden Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough