Recipe by Bergy
I got this recipe from the Internet it is so easy and soooooo good. I let them rise in the oven with just the oven light on then just before they have fininished rising I remove them & preheat the oven. They will keep for a couple of days but I like them fresh fresh. They freeze well
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- light olive oil flavored cooking spray or other vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (not garlic salt, or more)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, rubbed into a fine powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray your fingers with a bit of oil and knead the thawed bread dough.
- Shape the dough 10 cigar sized pieces.
- Place the breadsticks on a oil sprayed cookie sheet.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size (up to 2 hours).
- Lightly spray the top of each breadstick with oil and dust with the garlic powder and Oregano Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly& serve.