Recipe by OhMyStars!
Good party spread, or even good as a sandwich filling! Add onion, garlic, etc as desired, keeping in mind that the artichoke marinade imparts a lot of flavor on its own. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by mysticalcharmer3
I was looking for an easy artichoke and olive spread to top grilled ciabata bread with.........and this is it!!!! its easy straight to the point no fuss no muss....had a quaint lunch with a few of my close friends and they liked it very much! thanks ohmystars!!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, slightly drained and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's mayonnaise (Best Foods)
- salt and pepper (I don’t use any, but you might)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor.
- Pulse process until small chunk consistency.
- Press mix into mold or small bowl lined with plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold and garnish with olive slices, tomato wedges, etc.
- Serve with crackers or toast points.