- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine; add sugar, beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, stir in flour and milk. ( You may need to add a little more milk or flour to get the best consistency to roll out).
- Roll into two logs, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- When ready to bake, just slice into thin slices. Bake at 350' for 5 to 7 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned; tops will be slightly moist.