Recipe by LAURIE
Quick cookie made with a cake mix. Really good when you need fast cookies without the hassle. From Cake Mix Magic in Minutes.
Top Review by Miss Tinkerbell
Not bad. I used German Chocolate Cake mix because that is what I had on hand. I also used 2 whole eggs instead of 4 egg whites. Quick and easy recipe, but needed a bit of sugar added, otherwise kind of bland. Could have been because of the mix I used. Great starter recipe to modify as needed. Thank you for posting.
- 1 (18 ounce) box2 layer spice cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, oats and oil in a large bowl.
- Beat at low speed until well blended.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 7-9 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on sheets 1 minute.
- Remove and cool completely.