Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Everyone knows I love my pie! This pie recipe is so easy that anyone can make it, even me!
- 16 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Cut 4 of the cookies in half and set aside.
- Place remaining 12 cookies in food processor(or pound in a zip lock) and process until finely crushed. Add butter and process until well blended. Press crumb mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add milk and pudding mix and beat until well blended and thick.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding mixture into crust and top with bananas.
- Gently stir whipped topping into remaining pudding mixture and spread over bananas.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with reserved cookie halves just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
I made this with some help from my mom. My family loved it, and it was easy for me to make. I think it would be good without the banana too, as I like peanut butter and chocolate together also.
As promised, this pie was really easy to make, and delicious! The twins loved it, although they didn't get the peanut butter crust because we still keep them away from peanuts. Just to find out how others besides those in the family liked it, my daughter took the rest of the pie to her potluck today. I'll update with those results. Thanks for the GREAT recipe Ty!