Everyone knows I love my pie! This pie recipe is so easy that anyone can make it, even me!
Make and share this Easy Nutter Butter Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 16 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Cut 4 of the cookies in half and set aside.
- Place remaining 12 cookies in food processor(or pound in a zip lock) and process until finely crushed. Add butter and process until well blended. Press crumb mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add milk and pudding mix and beat until well blended and thick.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding mixture into crust and top with bananas.
- Gently stir whipped topping into remaining pudding mixture and spread over bananas.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with reserved cookie halves just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.