Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very easy recipe that I came up with one afternoon. Its half way between a soup and a pasta, great for kids who say they don't like soup. I use Ham but you can substitute it for chicken, tuna or a meat you normally use. For larger servings just add about 1/2 cup of pasta for each extra person. Enjoy!
- 3 cups spiral pasta
- 4 cups water
- 3 teaspoons chicken stock, or
- 3⁄4 cube chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup shredded ham (add the amount you want)
- 5 tablespoons canned corn
- 1 teaspoon salt (to flavour)
- Put 4 cups of water into a small pot and place over medium high heat.
- Pour in the noodles, chicken stock, shredded ham and tbsp's of corn. Allow to boil until noodles taste soft and juicy.
- Add salt and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.