Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
For a fast and yummy dish. Try this one. You can add all your favorite toppings too!
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour cooked noodles in the bottom of a greased 9 x 12 pan.
- Spread sauce and beef mixture over the noodles.
- Top with mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes Or till hot and bubbly.
I have to say first that I didn't make this exactly to the recipe as I was only making it for myself. But I followed the method and the ingredients, while just eyballing the amounts that I used that I thought would fit into the dish I was using. (hope that makes sense!) Anyway, it was so easy to do and came out really tasty even though I was a bit worried there was no seasonings or anything. Thanks michEgan!