1/1 Photo of Easy No Yeast Pizza Dough
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I've made this several times and it always turns out good. Make sure you knead the dough for the required 5-7 minutes. I have added dried herbs and onion flakes right into the dough as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 400'F.
- 2Place the flour, baking powder and the salt into a bowl. Make a well in the center and add the water and oil.
- 3Combine by gradually incorporating the flour into the olive oil and water. You may want to add a little more water if necessary.
- 4Transfer the dough to a floured board and knead it at least for 5-7 minutes.
- 5Let the dough rest in an air tight plastic bag while you prepare the toppings for your pizza.
- 6Once the toppings are made, set them aside and take the dough out of the plastic bag.
- 7Put a tiny bit of oil in the center of your pizza pan and with your hands and finger tips spread the dough to cover the pan. I use a 12 inch pizza pan. You could probably stretch it to 15 inches, but it would be a thinner crust.
- 8Place your pizza sauce on the dough and then cover with your favorite toppings.
- 9Pop it into the preheated oven. Check it after about 20 minutes to see how the crust is browning. Some ovens are hotter then others, so this is a good habit to get into.
- 10Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No Yeast Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 564.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: