1/1 Photo of Easy No Salt Garlic Croutons
Although you can use fresh bread, these are better with day-old bread. And you can use the heels, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Cut bread into dice-size cubes.
- 3Toss into medium size bowl.
- 4Mix oil into melted butter in small, separate bowl.
- 5Drizzle oil/butter over cubes, while tossing them around in the bowl.
- 6Keep tossing, while adding garlic.
- 7When evenly coated, place in single layer on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned.
- 10Store in airtight container or zip lock bag.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No Salt Garlic Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g