1/5 Photos of Easy No Rise Pizza Crust
You will not believe how easy and quick this is to make. Just stir ingredients together, let sit for ten minutes, then press into baking pan. Add your favorite toppings and bake. Pizza in no time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water in a medium bowl and add rest of ingredients.
- 2Beat vigorously 20 strokes and let rest 10 minutes.
- 3Press dough onto greased 11x17" baking sheet and add topping ingredients of your choice.
- 4Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No Rise Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g