1/1 Photo of Easy No-Fail Microwave Peanut Brittle
I have been making this since microwaves first came out, it's so easy and really a no-fail recipe, you may use other kinds of nuts if desired --- *warning* this is very habit-forming :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and corn syrup in a 3-qt heat-resistant plastic microsafe bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in peanuts; microwave on high for 2-3 mins longer, or until peanuts and syrup are lightly browned.
- 4Add butter, vanilla and baking soda.
- 5Mix until light and foamy (be careful, syrup is HOT!).
- 6Pour quickly onto a buttered cookie sheet, and spread to desired thickness.
- 7When cool, break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No-Fail Microwave Peanut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3328.5
- Calories from Fat 1626
- Total Fat 180.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 4136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 393.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.2 g
- Sugars 256.7 g
- Protein 80.8 g