Easy to remember fairy cakes recipe.
Make and share this Easy No-Fail Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the butter until smooth.
- Then, add the sugar gradually. Beat with a handheld mixer until well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Add in vanilla.
- Finally, add flour mixture alternately with milk.
- Do not over mix.
- The length of time to bake would be about 25-40 minutes or until they look complete.