1/1 Photo of Easy No-Fail Cupcakes
Nadia ar's Note:
Easy to remember fairy cakes recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- 2Sift the flour and baking powder.
- 3In a separate large bowl, cream the butter until smooth.
- 4Then, add the sugar gradually. Beat with a handheld mixer until well blended.
- 5Add the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 6Add in vanilla.
- 7Finally, add flour mixture alternately with milk.
- 8Do not over mix.
- 9The length of time to bake would be about 25-40 minutes or until they look complete.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No-Fail Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g