Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this takes a minute to make, but needs at least 6 hours of refrigeration time to blend the flavors, overnight is even better, add in some cayenne for heat or use canned tomatoes with jalapenos included :)
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup canned green chili
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt or to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced (can use 2 cloves)
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistancy.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minumum of 6 hours.