Recipe by joannaf73
Fast and super easy to put together on those nights you don't have a lot of time. No one will know you cheated. You don't even have to use the noodles that are specifically designed to not cook before. Just use normal noodles.
Top Review by Fiery A.
This recipe was amazing. You get a lot for your 10$ of ingredients. And if you want to confine your lasagna to one pan, go vertical with more layers... that's what I did the 2nd time I made this recipe, and we were eating lasagna for half a week.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 32 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups canned spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a large frying pan, brown ground beef.
- Combine drained meat with tomatoes and spaghetti sauce.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the greased pan.
- Arrange half the uncooked noodles over the sauce.
- Spread half the ricotta cheese over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer, using up the remaining noodles, sauce, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Baked covered for 50 to 60 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.