Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fast and super easy to put together on those nights you don't have a lot of time. No one will know you cheated. You don't even have to use the noodles that are specifically designed to not cook before. Just use normal noodles.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 32 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups canned spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a large frying pan, brown ground beef.
- Combine drained meat with tomatoes and spaghetti sauce.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the greased pan.
- Arrange half the uncooked noodles over the sauce.
- Spread half the ricotta cheese over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer, using up the remaining noodles, sauce, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Baked covered for 50 to 60 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe was amazing. You get a lot for your 10$ of ingredients. And if you want to confine your lasagna to one pan, go vertical with more layers... that's what I did the 2nd time I made this recipe, and we were eating lasagna for half a week.
Tastes pretty good! ONLY PROBLEM!!! The prep time is OVER ONE HOUR! I started at 6:30 and didn't stick it into the oven until 8! and quantity is a LOOOOT.