1/2 Photos of Easy No-Boil Macaroni & Cheese
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in a doctor's office. It is great for a week night meal as you don't need to boil the pasta first; instead, you just basically toss the ingredients together and then bake in the oven. I really enjoyed the dish when it came out of the oven, but I was less enthusiastic about the leftovers (yet I hate leftovers anyway.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place butter in a 9x13" dish. Place in hot oven until butter melts.
- 3Remove; tilt to swirl butter and coat bottom and slightly up sides.
- 4Add dry macaroni and stir to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and stir to mix.
- 5Pour milk over evenly. DO NOT STIR!
- 6Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No-Boil Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.2
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 871.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g