Recipe by Junebug
This is a very quick, easy and delicious dessert. We like ours with berries on top, and the sweet berry juice running down the sides. Yum! (Please note that cook time is a total guess for the refrigeration time.)
Top Review by Mitomopa
This is a very good cheesecake! I made this for a neighbor who was celebrating a birthday and the cheesecake made quite an impression. I used the oreo chocolate crust and topped the cheesecake with fresh strawberries so that it wasn't so sweet. I let the strawberries "bleed" first on paper towels before arranging on top. Very impressive! Thank you Junebug!
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed & softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 9 inch crumb pie crust, any flavor
- strawberries or raspberries or blueberries, with sweetened juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until set or overnight.
- Serve with your choice of berries on top, preferably with some berry juice, as on shortcake.