Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very quick, easy and delicious dessert. We like ours with berries on top, and the sweet berry juice running down the sides. Yum! (Please note that cook time is a total guess for the refrigeration time.)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed & softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 9 inch crumb pie crust, any flavor
- strawberries or raspberries or blueberries, with sweetened juice
- Melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until set or overnight.
- Serve with your choice of berries on top, preferably with some berry juice, as on shortcake.
This is a very good cheesecake! I made this for a neighbor who was celebrating a birthday and the cheesecake made quite an impression. I used the oreo chocolate crust and topped the cheesecake with fresh strawberries so that it wasn't so sweet. I let the strawberries "bleed" first on paper towels before arranging on top. Very impressive! Thank you Junebug!
Picked raspberries this afternoon & made this delicious dessert! Don't have 'cool whip' (don't even know what it is!) so used ricotta cheese & some whipped thick cream. Worked really well. Used Weetabix to make the base as I didn't have any biscuits (aka "cookies")!
Decadent & gorgeous! Thanks for a fab recipe!
I made two of these. One to experiment with and see if the recipe works out, and the other one to take to a Christmas dinner. The longer this cheesecake sets, the better it will be. I recommend letting it set up for at least twelve hours or overnight. Everyone loved the cheesecake. A few people even asked me for the recipe. Thanks!