1/2 Photos of Easy No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
2 hrs 15 mins
This is a very quick, easy and delicious dessert. We like ours with berries on top, and the sweet berry juice running down the sides. Yum! (Please note that cook time is a total guess for the refrigeration time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Fold in the cool whip until well blended.
- 4Pour into pie crust.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until set or overnight.
- 6Serve with your choice of berries on top, preferably with some berry juice, as on shortcake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4101.4
- Calories from Fat 2945
- Total Fat 327.3 g
- Saturated Fat 184.9 g
- Cholesterol 535.5 mg
- Sodium 2603.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 253.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 167.4 g
- Protein 50.8 g