This is a very quick, easy and delicious dessert. We like ours with berries on top, and the sweet berry juice running down the sides. Yum! (Please note that cook time is a total guess for the refrigeration time.)
- Melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until set or overnight.
- Serve with your choice of berries on top, preferably with some berry juice, as on shortcake.