Karen in Aus's Note:
The best cheesecake you'll ever taste, and it is relatively easy to make. Your friends will love you (although your thighs may not!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g plain chocolate biscuits (I use Arnott's Scalliwags or Choc Ripple)
- 80 g butter
- 78.07 ml tap water
- 24.64 ml gelatin
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml icing sugar
- 118.29 ml milk
- 150 g white chocolate (I use Plaistowe brand)
- 150 g dark chocolate (I use Plaistowe brand)
- 250 ml thickened cream (suitable for whipping)
- 1Grease a 24cm (base) springform pan.
- 2Process biscuits in a food processor to fine crumbs, transfer to a bowl.
- 3Melt butter and add to biscuit crumbs, stir until well combined.
- 4Use your fingertips to press crumbs into base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 5Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, icing sugar and milk until smooth.
- 6Boil water and place into a heatproof bowl/jug. Sprinkle gelatine over boiling water and stir vigorously.
- 7While electric mixer is still mixing, pour gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture and continue to have mixing for another minute. Set aside.
- 8Pour thickened cream into a separate mixing bowl, and whip.
- 9Melt dark chocolate and add half of cream cheese mixture to melted chocolate.
- 10Fold half of the whipped cream into dark chocolate mixture.
- 11Pour dark chocolate mixture over biscuit base and freeze for 10 minutes.
- 12Melt white chocolate and add remainder of cream cheese mixture to melted chocolate.
- 13Fold the remainder of the whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture.
- 14Pour white chocolate mixture over dark. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- 15Optional 1 – grate extra chocolate and sprinkle over top
- 16Optional 2 – serve with berry coulis (2/3 cup sugar, 1 cup water, 3 ½ cups berries (Sara Lee frozen mixed berries); Boil water, add sugar to dissolve, Add berries, bring to boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.6
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 48.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 344.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g