1 hr 20 mins
J e l i s a's Note:
It only LOOKS and TASTES like you spent hours making this, but who needs to know? ;-) (The "cook" time = chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice pound cake in 1/3" slices and layer in bottom of pie pan.
- 2Stir coffee and 3/4 cups warm water to dissolve, allow to cool.
- 3Drizzle it over the pound cake.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 cup of Hershey's syrup until fluffy.
- 5Add 2 1/2 cups of Cool Whip and beat until fluffy.
- 6Spoon mixture over pound cake.
- 7Add remaining Cool Whip to outside edge of pie.
- 8Sprinkle crushed toffee and any remaining syrup on top.
- 9Chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in freezer.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No-Bake Toffee cake
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.8
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heath candy bars